How can I delete a camera from my parent unit?
In the event you would like to delete a camera from your parent unit, it is possible to do so by following the steps below:
- Press the Menu button and the menu bar will pop up.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons until the Camera Control symbol is highlighted, and the scan, view, add, and delete menus will pop up.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select the delete symbol, and press the OK button to confirm.
- Camera *1/*2/3/4 will pop up, press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select the desired camera and press the OK button.
- Press the LEFT/RIGHT buttons to select the check mark, then press the OK button to confirm the camera deletion.
Note: You are not allowed to delete the camera if there is only one registered camera in the system. Before deleting that camera, you will need to pair it in a different camera slot on the parent unit.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.